Little Angel's Journey

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Off to Penang Dental

I am always discipline to go for my 6-monthly dental checkup. This time around, the visit is short - only 15 minutes as Dr. Khoo Joo Ean said my teeth are well-maintained (except for the area where food tends to be lodged in between my wisdom teeth).

I showed Dr. Khoo a small lump on my lips where I bit on it about a few weeks ago. She said it is a lump caused by a clogged salivary gland. It is pretty harmless actually but if it does bother me, I can have it removed. An incision needs to be done and a few hundred ringgit needed to be spent! Sigh...

This 15 minutes dental session costs me RM60.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is dr khoo joo ean clinic?

tanshuyin said...

Hie, the last time I went to Penang Dental 6 mths ago, I was told that Dr. Khoo Joo Ean has retired and is no more with Penang Dental.

Thanks.